Not really low cal… but we can cheat once in awhile.. right? Healthy low-sugar raw vegan cookie dough pumpkin pie fudge chocolate covered bites. Perfect for enjoying with loved ones and taking to a holiday party. Gluten-free and grain-free too!
Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pie Fudge Chocolate Covered Bites
Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Fudge
Yield: 6 inch pie
- 1 cup -8oz pumpkin puree ( I used fresh pumpkin, but canned pumpkin would be fine too)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter that has been soften (could use oil, just might have a slightly different texture)
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup (or agave nectar, or coconut nectar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Place all ingredients into a vita-mix. For the coconut butter, soft it first before measuring out 1/2 cup.
- Blend till smooth and creamy. This works best of all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Pour into a 6 inch cake pan.
- Set in freezer or fridge for 3-5 hours, or till firm to touch.
- Remove and slice into your desired slices.
- If you have any leftovers, store in refrigerator for 5-6 days.
Recipe of raw cookie dough; used the one from my cookbook
Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s all purpose gluten free flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1½ teaspoons of vanilla
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 stick of softened butter
- TONS of chocolate chips
- In a bowl, use your mixer to mix the softened butter and brown sugar. Then add vanilla and salt. mix again.
- Add in flour and mix.
- Add in milk and mix.
- Put in all the chocolate chips
- (If the mixture is still runny, add more flour until it is slightly thicker. Then set in the fridge and chill for about an hour.)
Recipe of chocolate sauce –
- 12 tablespoons raw cacao powder (cocoa is fine)
- few drops of stevia (or maple or honey)
- 9 tablespoons coconut milk (or water or coconut oil)
Join me @ https://www.facebook.com/fitatanyagewithdeb for more Health Tips and Recipes.
Your Partner in Health,